2014年5月12日

Disney Dreaming: Childhood Dreams

No one can really leave Hong Kong without photos of the Happiest Place on Earth right? Christmas + Disneyland was really something kind of beautiful.
























Unceremoniously shoved around by some rude people (Why in Disneyland why???), but nothing can really spoil my day seeing my favourites cartoons come to live. Mich was the perfect companion with her practical planning on how to tour the place while my free pair of eyes from lack-of-cameras-to-be-busied-with could scan the place for the characters roaming the place - We successfully got photos with Mickey, Minnie and Stitch without much of a queue (hustlin' hustlin')!


Damn Legit.

Side note: By this point of time in the trip, my lens were completely non-functional so all I did was point and shoot hence the less than satisfactory photos. All's well, cause nothing beats spending time looking at the sights and sounds for real.

沒有留言:

張貼留言