2016年1月5日

Fragrance exploration at Chanel Beauty MBS



I always liked the scent of Bulgarian rose; Roses never meant anything romantic to me, I am drawn to their visually stunning petals in full bloom and in love with the subtle sweet scent of the Bulgarian rose and I learnt in time to come, the May rose. I thought that was all to it. But yesterday, I had someone dig into my memory bank, asking me to think further about why I love that scent. Then I remembered; the gently alluring scent of my grandmother's body gel at her house when I was over on weekends, the sweet smell in the air as I pillow-fought with my cousins while jumping on her huge bed, they were all the soft nectar-like scent of Bulgarian roses. My granny was very grounded and humble but she always had this certain refinement in her ways. That was what I always thought beauty should be like. I am glad to have unearthed this memory of her and my childhood. It is incredibly beautiful and romantic to look at your favourite scents in this way and I am thankful I live in a time where I can enjoy this little indulgence. Take some time today to think about your favourite scents and what they mean to you too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言